Investment professionals today are faced with a wide range of responsibilities. Your clients come to you for solutions, and often those solutions may entail outside help. Capital Cities Asset Management has partnered with many advisors and institutions over the years to help them fulfill the needs of their clients.
Some firms have made a strategic decision to outsource many of their services. They may want to utilize outside managers while focusing their internal resources on planning or to diversify client portfolios with a multi-manager approach. Other firms may be trying to meet client requests outside their area of expertise or comfort-zone.
Whether your needs are for an ongoing basis or just a single project, Capital Cities Asset Management has a range of Investment Consultation Services to meet your needs:
- Subadvisor to funds or other advisors
- Fee sharing for referred accounts
- Model portfolio development
- Model portfolio ongoing management
- Services for 401k and other qualified plans
- Consulting for foundations and charitable institutions
- New product critique
- Portfolio manager for third-party wrap programs
- Customized research